This gorgeous mug in blues and greens was handmade by artist Richard Aerni. Richards mugs are sure to make anyone happy! Truly one of a kind work.
Richard is one of our artists who has family in Michigan but lives in Rochester, New York. He is a full time potter and has been making his living in clay since 1979. He has spent a lifetime perfecting his ceramic artwork and wood ash glazes.
This artist’s impeccable technical skills offer you some of the very best pottery you will find. Mr. Aerni’s pottery is exhibited in several institutions around the country which speaks to the stature of his work:
- Renwick gallery of the Smithsonian Institution
- American Craft Museum in NYC
- Ceramic Monthly Magazine’s Permanent Collection
- The Crocker Museum in Sacramento CA
- MCI’s Corporate Collection