How are you? It was fun having the three of 7 kids here for Thanksgiving. Only one four legged family member joined us, Leo. I unloaded a glaze kiln firing and it was great. For Small Business Saturday, I sold pots at Maggie Bandstra’s art Annex in East Town Grand Haven. It was a fun day. Lots of our favorite customers visited and bought pottery. I am almost out of mugs, again. I am sorry if you missed your opportunity to purchase some for gifts. Sarah helped Maggie out for the day. It was fun for the two us to work together. It’s been awhile.
Because we had so much fun, we decided to continue with the Pop-Up Show format. Maggie, graciously, said yes to our sharing her space. We will be open Tuesday and Thursdays, beginning December 7, 2-6pm. We will be at 6 N Ferry Street, Grand Haven.
I am going to mix the artwork up a bit. My pottery and ornaments will always be at the Annex. We are going to bring in different artists work on the following dates:
- Tuesday, December 7: Artists: Cyndi Casemier, Jim O’Rourke, Julie Devers, Schyler Binkley.
- Thursday, December 9: Artists: Cyndi Casemier, Jim O’Rourke, Cory McCrory
- Tuesday, December 14: Artists: Cyndi Casemier, Jim O’Rourke, Richard Aerni
- Thursday, December 16: Artists: Cyndi Casemier, Jim O’Rourke, Marion Angelica
- Tuesday, December 21: Artists: Cyndi Casemier, Jim O’Rourke, Cory McCrory
- Thursday, December 23: Artists: Cyndi Casemier, Jim O’Rourke, Julie Devers
Plus, we are hosting a Friday evening Open House, December 17, 5-8pm. We will have a selection of Lochlin Smith Jewelry; serving bowls, mugs, tray sets, bakers, tumblers, ornaments, and more. Please put the 17th on your calendar. In the meantime, everything that I have mentioned is on our website. We have new items getting added this week.
Now, that we have had a dusting of snow, I am enjoying my time outside a lot more. I hope you are also, if you live in a cold climate. If you are somewhere warm, I bet you are enjoying the mild sunny days. We do appreciate your shopping with us. Each of our artists are full time small business owners who live off their art.
Do take care,