A big “oops”!! So what did I do wrong? I hosted a Virtual Lunch with Stephen Kostyshyn’s Ceramic Baskets yesterday and forgot to record it. So, it is stuck in Facebook land. I apologize to those of you who don’t have a Facebook account. I am human. Prone to make mistakes once in awhile. I did figure out a work around. So, you can watch it here.
I heard from my daughter that I did a good job yesterday sharing my respect and love of Stephen Kostyshyn‘s craftsmanship in both ceramics and basketry. Click on the image to watch me share Stephen’s artwork:
What do I like about Stephen’s art?
- The basket’s symmetry.
- His color choices for his glazes and the texture of their surfaces.
- I like the woven patterns that he creates.
- I like that the ceramic portion of the piece is well crafted – not too heavy.
- I like how the pieces sit on a table.
- I love his vases that allow me to display freshly cut flowers in a basket.
- I love that he is the only artist, that I have found, creating this type of work.
Please have a look at Stephen’s artwork and consider purchasing one today. Take care, C2.